First of all, thank you for this great forum: I have aready found tons of good information here !
This week I received my Roomba 560. The Roomba works fine except for the fact that it completely ignores my virtual wall's and in fact just runs over it:
1) The batteries are new
2) I have reset the roomba multiple times (together with virtual walls)
3) The roomba turns the virtual walls on at startup
4) I have tested the virtual walls individually
5) I have performed tests in multiple environment: upstairs, downstairs
6) Check with a digital camera to see if the virtual wall functions
I'm a bit lost now because I think I tried everything possible to get the setup to work but nothing helps.
In the following video you can see that the Roomba docks just fine:
In another video you can see that it ignores the virtual wall after reset:
Could it be that I received a package with two broken virtual walls? Perhaps the Roomba sensor is not OK?
All advise is very appriciated !