Hallo i have some battery problems with second 4500 mAH NiMH battery. The problem is, that full empty robot 581 , (FW version 06 date of manuf. nov 2009) charge battery only 50 minutes than put green lights , even i made minimum 10 time reset ( dock + spot...) , when they charged the battery (is all normal no hot battery only a little warm) and then robot works only aproh 90 minutes ??? But the same robot works 1 year ago till 130 minut with 3000 mAH NIMH battery , and another roobot 781 charge the same battery more than 150 minutes and work 180 minutes, and when i charge battery in the 781 and put to that 581 , at that time also 581 works 170 minutes......
So what do you thing can be problem ??? no Error, all test passes, both time when i charge 581 or 780 the same charger and same dockinhg ???
About FW version i found this on one italian www page - paste :
Roomba 500 Series revisions:
* Indicates 00 Software Code 2007-06-20-0211
* Indicates 01 Software Code 2007-08-27-1705 (impl. 5 Sept 2007)
* Indicates 02 Software Code 2008-01-14-1241 (impl. March 6, 2008)
* Indicates 03 Software Code 2008-05-28-1341 (impl. 20 June 2008)
* Indicates 04 Software Code 2008-10-08-1338 (impl. 29 Dec 2008)
* Indicates 05 Software Code 2009-02-23-1109 (impl. March 2, 2009)
* Indicates 06 Software Code 2009-XX-XX-XXX (goal: 01 Jul 2009) R3 Refresh
Robot serial number: vv KYNmmmmmYYMMDD SSSSS
[KYN = manufacturing plant] [mmmmm model =] [= YYMMDD manufacturing date] [vv = software version] [SSSSS = # Robot / day]
Example: KYN560040803130200279 contains software version 02 (2008-01-14-1241)
end - paste
So any ideas, i have now FW number 06, if someone know which is last i will try to update FW at service ????
Sorry for my bad English.... Gretings from Slovenia in EU