Well, so much for that. Ordered a new battery, put it in, Scooba ran for 10 minutes then stopped. Same issue, would not suck in water.
Tried clearing several times with no success. Can't even figure out where the water inlet is in the tank. So I took it "out to the woodshed" to open it up. Could not thread a wire past the 90 degree elbow on the inlet, so I tried removing the elbow. Plastic broke off, scooba is ruined.
So with that out of the way I decided to open it up. A screwdriver took too long, so I used a 12 pound sledgehammer. Opened right up. Ripped open the bag, and I could see that the water inlet is actually a strainer in a plastic relief which was badly clogged. That would do it. Cleaned it under a faucet, now runs clear.
Too bad there was no other way to open the Scooba 230. So the parts of it went into the garbage, first Irobot
I have owned that did that. Very annoying.
Will order a new one in the morning. Sad. My main scooba would never do this.