The very latest news and updates for the iRobot Roomba robotic vacuum, the Scooba Robotic Washer and the Dirt Dog workshop sweeper. All discussion and troubleshooting questions go here.
I just unpacked my first Roomba 650 today and waiting for it to get charged:
1. Was wondering how does it manage wires etc. I have my laptop and my on floor fan both powered by wires connected to wall sockets.
2. Do I really need to clean the bin and the brushes after every cleaning?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: January 21st, 2013, 5:36 am
If the roomba detects a stall from wires it will reverse the brushes to free the jam. But it is best to run the wires along a wall or get them out of the way.
You should empty the bin (no need to clean it) and clean the brushes after each run initially. Once you get a feel for how full the bin gets and how dirty the brushes are you may be able to skip one or more cleanings.
Reds x 3, Dirt Dog, Disco (now a parts bot), Create, Scooba 350, and Security Dawg
- Robot Master
- Posts: 5201
- Joined: February 5th, 2006, 10:35 am
- Location: NH
Welcome to Roomba world...
By next month, you'll most likely have at least 6 of them.. It's a drug
- Posts: 43
- Joined: January 5th, 2013, 6:40 pm
Return to iRobot Roomba and Scooba Chat
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: bjarnewarming, grapedrink, joanquro, johnnyh, nastdude, Robowick, vic7767 and 152 guests