960 keeps canceling jobs

The very latest news and updates for the iRobot Roomba robotic vacuum, the Scooba Robotic Washer and the Dirt Dog workshop sweeper. All discussion and troubleshooting questions go here.

960 keeps canceling jobs

Postby jsms » July 24th, 2017, 4:25 pm

why does my roomba 960 cancel jobs when it returns to home to recharge even when the bin is not full and the whole house has not been cleaned? I have my roomba set to return home when the bin gets full. I watch it go home, immediately empty and replace the bin. Then i get a message on the app that the job was canceled and I have to schedule a new job. I have a large house so my roomba must take a break and recharge before finishing the job, but it just cancels the job. Sometimes the bin is full when it goes home, sometimes it just needs to recharge, Regardless, I always empty the bin immediately.
jsms

Re: 960 keeps canceling jobs

Postby a1robotrepair » July 24th, 2017, 5:44 pm

Try not emptying the bin when it is in the middle of a job.
Roses are red Violets are blue Poems are hard Flowers and Chocolate
http://www.daycounter.com/Calculators/
a1robotrepair
Robot Master

Postby a1robotrepair » July 24th, 2017, 5:45 pm

BTW, my 980 cancels when bin is full also, irobot should address.
Roses are red Violets are blue Poems are hard Flowers and Chocolate
http://www.daycounter.com/Calculators/
a1robotrepair
Robot Master

Postby Shazb0t » July 25th, 2017, 8:16 pm

a1robotrepair wrote:BTW, my 980 cancels when bin is full also, irobot should address.

There is an option not to end the job when the bin is full in settings of the iRobot app.
Shazb0t

Return to iRobot Roomba and Scooba Chat