iRobot Roomba Replacement Kits Giveaway

The very latest news and updates for the iRobot Roomba robotic vacuum, the Scooba Robotic Washer and the Dirt Dog workshop sweeper. All discussion and troubleshooting questions go here.

iRobot Roomba Replacement Kits Giveaway

Postby DannyJ » December 13th, 2018, 12:31 pm

Hi everyone,

I am Danny from IRICO. We are a newly established small company based in Buffalo, NY aiming to provide premium-quality vacuum accessories at an affordable price for US customers.

It’s the holiday season, and we would like to celebrate by giving away free iRobot Roomba replacement kits to users on the forum.

Eligibility:
US Customer Only
Amazon Account Required

Available Kits ($25 each):
600 series kit: 6 x AeroVac Filter; 2 x Bristle Brush; 2 x Flexible Beater Brush; 4 x Spinning Side Brush
700 series kit: 12 x Hepa Filter; 2 x Bristle Brush; 2 x Flexible Beater Brush; 4 x Spinning Side Brush
800 series kit: 6 x Aeroforce Filter; 4 x Debris Extractor; 4 x Spinning Side Brush

How to enroll and Winner Selection :
If you are interested, please reply to THIS post. 20th, 40th, 55th, and 70th reply to this post are winners, and each winner can choose 1 kit from available kits. Each username can only reply once.

How to redeem your free kit:
I will private message you a coupon code, you can purchase the product on Amazon with the code provided. Code is 80% off which is the maximum amount that Amazon allows.
We will reimburse the rest by giving you a $5 Starbucks eGiftcard within 2 business days after the transaction is confirmed.

---------------------------------
Link to our Amazon store is attached at the bottom, if anyone is interested in anything (battery excluded). Just message me, or shoot an email to my colleague at ryan@techfrys.com, we will issue a one time 10% coupon code for you. (This offer is valid until Dec 31st, 2018)

If you have any feedback, please let me know. Thank you and all the best!

https://www.amazon.com/IRICO/b/ref=w_bl ... -bin=IRICO
IRICO reserves the final interpretation of this event.
Attachments
61XZPIPpPIL._SL1400_.jpg
61wcCgZ-IPL._SL1444_.jpg
61VTujSeokL._SL1500_.jpg
DannyJ

Re: iRobot Roomba Replacement Kits Giveaway

Postby drunkpenguin » December 13th, 2018, 7:12 pm

Guess Ill get the ball rolling with post #2. :cheers:
drunkpenguin
Robot Groupie

Postby skimmer » December 13th, 2018, 7:44 pm

skimmer

Postby Brett » December 14th, 2018, 2:22 am

DannyJ wrote:... If you are interested, please reply to THIS post. 20th, 40th, 55th, and 70th reply to this post are winners, and each winner can choose 1 kit from available kits. Each username can only reply once ...

This is bullshirt! Instead of trying to fabricate activity to score organic google searches or hide the fact that you are simply spamming the forum (or both), why don't you rather give a one-off discount code to each forum member that qualifies and requests it...

)-8
Time flies like an arrow.
Fruit flies like a banana!
Brett
Robot Addict

Postby DannyJ » December 14th, 2018, 11:10 am

Brett wrote:
DannyJ wrote:... If you are interested, please reply to THIS post. 20th, 40th, 55th, and 70th reply to this post are winners, and each winner can choose 1 kit from available kits. Each username can only reply once ...

This is bullshirt! Instead of trying to fabricate activity to score organic google searches or hide the fact that you are simply spamming the forum (or both), why don't you rather give a one-off discount code to each forum member that qualifies and requests it...

)-8

Hi Brett,

Thanks for your feedback. The kit provided here is completely free. On top of that, anyone can private message me for a coupon code, but the discount is only 10-20% off.

Scoring google search or spamming the forum is not our purpose. If the admin thinks this is not appropriate, we can modify the campaign to accommodate the rule:)

Please let the vote continue, next reply will be #4.
DannyJ

Postby DannyJ » January 4th, 2019, 10:58 am

Happy New Year!

Since we have not got enough replies, winners for this event are "drunkpenguin" and "skimmer". I will private message you guys for the promotion code.

Thank you all for participation! We will continue serving users on the forum. If you are interested in anything, message me for a promo code:)

Regards,
Danny
DannyJ

Postby skimmer » January 5th, 2019, 1:16 am

Sweet
skimmer

Postby skimmer » January 6th, 2019, 9:26 am

I never received a pm for the promotion code?
skimmer

Postby Brett » January 7th, 2019, 9:07 pm

LOL!
Time flies like an arrow.
Fruit flies like a banana!
Brett
Robot Addict

Postby DannyJ » January 9th, 2019, 4:44 pm

Resent the message to drunkpenguin and skimmer. Please check your inbox.
DannyJ

Return to iRobot Roomba and Scooba Chat