Interesting s9 site

The very latest news and updates for the iRobot Roomba robotic vacuum, the Scooba Robotic Washer and the Dirt Dog workshop sweeper. All discussion and troubleshooting questions go here.

Interesting s9 site

Postby Julian » June 23rd, 2019, 7:42 am

I stumbled across a YouTube channel that has a few really interesting down-to-earth and quite intelligent and interesting tests/videos on the s9. The guy (Nate) might well be active here so apologies if I missed that connection or if this link has already been posted but even if it has I don't think it's a disaster to repost it because as a prospective S9+ purchased once it gets to UK release I at least found his S9+ videos very useful so hopefully others might too...

https://www.youtube.com/user/Nate07041900/videos

One of them (S9+ after a week's worth of cleaning) shows the side brush issue quite clearly. I also found the hair issue (or rather almost complete lack of any issue) comments in that video interesting. I suspect Nate isn't a dog/cat owner so others might have very different experiences but hopefully I, also not a dog or cat owner, should get a similar largely maintenance-free experience regarding hair around the axles.

- Julian
Julian
Robot Addict

Re: Interesting s9 site

Postby Botty » June 24th, 2019, 3:13 am

watched his m6 review a couple of days ago. pretty good.
Botty
Robot Addict

Return to iRobot Roomba and Scooba Chat