S9 Replacement

The very latest news and updates for the iRobot Roomba robotic vacuum, the Scooba Robotic Washer and the Dirt Dog workshop sweeper. All discussion and troubleshooting questions go here.

S9 Replacement

Postby hourobotguy » July 11th, 2019, 9:33 pm

I’m on my third replacement for the S9 - multiple issues. They mentioned they’re sending a service robot where I have to swap all the parts out on the robot like the battery and such. I’m only getting the core. Is that normal? I received a new one on the last replacement.
hourobotguy

Re: S9 Replacement

Postby leonicholson » July 11th, 2019, 9:44 pm

It appears that the $1,300 price must be based upon expected multiple replacements.
Last edited by leonicholson on July 11th, 2019, 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
leonicholson
Robot Addict

Postby Kz1s » July 11th, 2019, 11:12 pm

hourobotguy wrote:I’m on my third replacement for the S9 - multiple issues. They mentioned they’re sending a service robot where I have to swap all the parts out on the robot like the battery and such. I’m only getting the core. Is that normal? I received a new one on the last replacement.

That sounds wild lol. I’m getting my first replacement soon. They told me to use the same cleaning base and move the bin over to the new bot. But nothing like moving the battery over etc, that is different.
Kz1s

Postby hourobotguy » July 12th, 2019, 2:16 pm

Kz1s wrote:That sounds wild lol. I’m getting my first replacement soon. They told me to use the same cleaning base and move the bin over to the new bot. But nothing like moving the battery over etc, that is different.

Look at your order. There's one called CS915020 and CS910020. My first replacement was CS915, which is the one in the new box. They say the CS910 is the one that's the robot you have to swap the battery and stuff out.
hourobotguy

Postby Kz1s » July 13th, 2019, 11:04 am

hourobotguy wrote:
Kz1s wrote:That sounds wild lol. I’m getting my first replacement soon. They told me to use the same cleaning base and move the bin over to the new bot. But nothing like moving the battery over etc, that is different.

Look at your order. There's one called CS915020 and CS910020. My first replacement was CS915, which is the one in the new box. They say the CS910 is the one that's the robot you have to swap the battery and stuff out.

My order number matches the new box version.
Kz1s

Return to iRobot Roomba and Scooba Chat