Where to find the best prices on Roomba and Scooba robots

The very latest news and updates for the iRobot Roomba robotic vacuum, the Scooba Robotic Washer and the Dirt Dog workshop sweeper. All discussion and troubleshooting questions go here.

Where to find the best prices on Roomba and Scooba robots

Postby robotreviews » January 3rd, 2004, 2:58 am

Please check the Robot Buyer's Guide for the latest deals on all of your favorite robots. UPDATED DAILY!

This thread will be constantly updated with information on where to find the best current prices on the Scooba, the Roomba and all it's accessories.

NEW!!
Roomba 562 - $369

Roomba 560 - $349

Roomba 530 - $299

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scooba Robotic Floor Washer
Here is the link to order the brand new Scooba robotic floor washer

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All Other Roomba And Scooba Deals
For all of the latest deals on the Roomba, Scooba, Dirt Dog, Create Kit and more, check out the Roomba and Scooba Buyer's Guide, updated DAILY!

Here is the link to the Roomba and Scooba Buyer's Guide.

Roomba Accessories
For the best total price including shipping on all accessories, please check our Accessories section.

Here is the link to the Accessories section.

Found a better price? Post it here!
Last edited by robotreviews on September 2nd, 2008, 10:57 am, edited 135 times in total.
robotreviews
Chief Robot

Postby Sammy » January 23rd, 2004, 2:48 pm

You can get a better deal on the original Roomba at HSN.

HSN is now offering a bundle that includes the original Roomba with 2 virtual walls and the RAPID CHARGER for $221.90. Use the new customer coupon code: 430298 to drop the price to only $171.90 with free ground shipping and no tax (Except in FL, CA, and TX.)

This bundle is a great deal because for only $12 more than the Linen's & Things deal you will get an extra virtual wall (worth $39.99) and the rapid charger (worth $59.99) which will recharge the Roomba battery in 2.5 hours instead of the normal charging time of 12 hours.

Here is the link to the Roomba Bundle with Rapid Charger

Good Luck!

Sammy

(Old coupon code expired, updated with new coupon code - Thanks kbsrn
!)
Last edited by Sammy on February 20th, 2004, 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sammy
Deal Master

discount code for Sharper image $30 off $150 online purchase

Postby cyn » February 21st, 2004, 12:55 pm

On Jan 3rd a listing was put up stating:
Roomba Pro Elite
The Sharper Image has the Roomba on sale at the regular price of $249.99. Use this $30 off Link to drop the price to $219.99.
I clicked on the link which took me to the site but no code for this discount. Any chance that code could be posted on this site for use?
cyn
Founding Member

Postby robotreviews » February 21st, 2004, 2:24 pm

With the Sharper Image, the link itself contains the discount - there are no coupon codes.

When you click the link, look at the top right side of the page and you'll see the following text listed:

Welcome! Save $10 off $50 or More OR Save $30 off $150 or More!

That shows that you will receive either $10 off if you purchase $50 worth of merchandise, or $30 off if your purchase exceeds $150. If you add the Roomba to your cart and proceed to checkout, you should see the discount listed without the need to enter any coupon codes.

Craig
robotreviews
Chief Robot

no, it's not true

Postby rjs » February 24th, 2004, 7:49 pm

Linen's & things website took away the free shipping when I entered the code for the 20% off!!!!

So, I didn't buy it.

I guess the price was too good to be true. :cry:
rjs

Postby robotreviews » February 24th, 2004, 10:47 pm

Wow, that's new!

Sure enough, the site now removes free shipping when you add a 20% off code.

One way to avoid the shipping charges is to use the coupon in-store. You can get a printable 20% off coupon for Bed Bath & Beyond in the February/March issue of Budget Living. Linen's & Things will accept Bed Bath & Beyond coupons so if you are near either one of these stores you will be able to get the Roomba for 20% off without paying shipping.

Alternatively, many users have reported success with simply writing down the 20% off Linen's & Things coupon code and giving it to the cashier at checkout. The code is in the system and most stores accept it without hesitation.

I have updated the rest of the site to reflect the new shipping charges, thanks rjs.

Craig
robotreviews
Chief Robot

Pro Elite

Postby MarieGraham » March 31st, 2004, 2:22 pm

Ecost has the Pro Elite listed for $208.08; it says that free ground shipping is available.

http://www.ecost.com/ecost/shop/detail.asp?dpno=400563
MarieGraham

Postby Sammy » April 1st, 2004, 12:22 am

Good deal Marie,
eCost charges a handling fee on everything that they sell, so it would come to $215.03 w/free shipping (+Sales tax in CA & TN)

Unfortunately, it is currently out of stock., hopefully they will get more soon.

Sammy
Sammy
Deal Master

20% off at Bed Bath & Beyond

Postby Chuck » April 1st, 2004, 8:51 am

The best deal I've found is Bed Bath & Beyond. $200 for the original and $250 for the Pro Elite. You can use the 20% off coupon that comes in the mail to bring it down to $160 / $200. Even if you don't currently have a coupon, if you keep the receipt you can take it in AFTER you get the next coupon and they will credit you the 20%. At least that's what they told me.

None of the stores in my area had the Pro Elite on the shelf, nor are they planning on stocking it, but they called around and found one for me, out of state, and are doing a store transfer.

Good customer service and friendly too.

Chuck in Atlanta
Chuck

Postby robotreviews » April 16th, 2004, 2:50 am

Updated first post with new Linens 'n Things deals.
robotreviews
Chief Robot

Re: Pro Elite

Postby tekcar » April 18th, 2004, 5:05 pm

MarieGraham wrote:Ecost has the Pro Elite listed for $208.08; it says that free ground shipping is available.

http://www.ecost.com/ecost/shop/detail.asp?dpno=400563

The cost is now down to $181.00 with a $5.95 handling fee (plus tax in CA and TN). Not bad.
tekcar

$50 vift card or coupon

Postby rchatto » April 23rd, 2004, 3:10 pm

I verified with LNT.com

You can either get a free $50.00 gift card or 20% off using coupon code 647500000002, but cannot get both. :cry:

If anybody got both please let me know.
rchatto

Postby robotreviews » April 23rd, 2004, 3:17 pm

Can't say 100% for sure, as the gift card comes by mail 6-8 weeks later, but this offer was advertised in several national newspapers and it was accompanied by a 20% off coupon - so I would be very surprised if they disallowed the gift card based on the coupon use.

I'll see if I can get a more definitive answer from LNT.

Craig
robotreviews
Chief Robot

Postby Sammy » April 23rd, 2004, 3:26 pm

You should definitely be able to receive both.

If you look at the terms on the mail-in rebate form, there is nothing on there that states that the offer would be invalid if you use a coupon.

Just send it in and keep a copy of the form showing that it was not against the terms of the rebate, you shouldn't have any problems.

Sammy
Sammy
Deal Master

This offer cannot be combined with other offer

Postby rchatto » April 24th, 2004, 1:41 pm

Hi Sammy:

Thanks for your input on this $50 rebate deal. if you go to their site and click on any irobot, you will see a link "see promotional details". following is the content of that window. it does says "Offer cannot be combined with any other offer."

Free $50 gift card by mail with purchase
Free $50 gift card by mail with purchase of a Roomba Robotic Vacuum
Offer only valid while supplies last and is limited to models/styles available.
Orders must be completed by May 1, 2004 11:59 PM (EST) to qualify.
Requests must be postmarked by June 1, 2004.
Limit one rebate per name/family/address.
Please allow 6-8 weeks after claim is received by fulfillment company to receive your rebate.
Offer only valid in the U.S. Offer not valid where restricted by law.
Fraudulent submissions of multiple requests could result in criminal prosecution under US Mail Fraud Statutes.
Offer is not applicable to orders placed through Group Sales.
Offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
No photocopies or reproductions of the UPC code accepted.
This promotional offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.

Download Rebate Coupon
Click here to get your rebate coupon.
Don't have Adobe Acrobat? Click here to download Adobe Acrobat now.

HOW IT WORKS
To participate, simply purchase select Roomba Robotic Vacuums before May 1, 2004. Mail the following items to the address shown below:

1. This completed coupon claim form.
2. Original UPC barcode(s) from packaging of eligible items
3. Original Linens 'N Things Receipt dated between 4/15/04 - 05/01/04
4. Keep copies of the above items for future reference.

To receive the $50 Gift Card, send to:

LNT/Roomba $50 Mail-In Gift Card
PO Box 9300
Young America, MN 55558-9300
QUICK LINKS
Use the links below to find products related to this promotion.

- View all Roomba Products

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Requests must be postmarked by June 1, 2004. Cannot be combined with any other offer nor is this offer valid on previous purchases. Offer not valid on cancelled or out of stock merchandise. No photocopies or reproductions of the UPC code accepted. Limit one rebate per name/family/address. Please allow 6-8 weeks after claim is received by fulfillment company to receive your rebate. Offer only valid in the U.S. Offer not valid where restricted by law. Fraudulent submissions of multiple requests could result in criminal prosecution under U.S. Mail Fraud Statues. This promotional offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.
rchatto

Charger/Spare Battery

Postby shaw7429 » May 6th, 2004, 11:29 am

I found great prices on both the rapid charger and spare battery at www.ecost.com - $40 each. Wish I had searched more before I spent $59.99 on mine. Have never ordered through them so can't recommend company...just a wonderful price.
shaw7429

Linens n things - coupon and rebate

Postby robbieca2 » May 6th, 2004, 5:36 pm

I picked up my Roomba last week at a local LNT. Used the 20% off coupon and was given the store-credit rebate form, which I'll mail in today. Cashier said it's fine to use both.

I'll post again if they refuse my rebate in the mail.
robbieca2

Postby Guest » May 7th, 2004, 10:35 pm

linen and things in peoria ill.

Hammacher deal

Postby Mac82FL » May 11th, 2004, 4:01 am

It says above
Alternatively, you can buy the Roomba Pro Elite at Hammacher Schlemmer. While you will pay the full retail price of $249.95 for the Pro Elite, it comes with a lifetime guarantee so even if your Roomba breaks several years from now, you would be eligible to receive a replacement or even a full refund if you choose. (Get free shipping by entering the code 198715 in the box marked "Shopping from our catalog?" before checkout.)

I am trying to order the Roomba Pro Elite through the above mentioned website but when I enter the 198715 code and go to checkout it still charges the shipping fee. Any idea's what the problem might be. Or if there is a new updated code??? Any help is appreciated! Thanks!
Mac82FL

Re: Hammacher deal

Postby Guest » May 11th, 2004, 10:08 am

Mac82FL wrote:I am trying to order the Roomba Pro Elite through the above mentioned website but when I enter the 198715 code and go to checkout it still charges the shipping fee. Any idea's what the problem might be. Or if there is a new updated code??? Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

Be sure you enter the code in the box labeled "Shopping from our catalog? Enter the number in the yellow box here: " that is shown on the screen immediately after selecting "Add to shopping bag". I just tried it and the code still works fine.

Next

Return to iRobot Roomba and Scooba Chat