3.1 upgrade site flakey?

News and information about the Neato XV-11 Robotic Vacuum. All discussion and troubleshooting questions go here.

3.1 upgrade site flakey?

Postby Osteo » January 22nd, 2013, 8:25 am

I'm sure another thread will go into the software itself, but did anyone notice that the upgrade site itself is wonky (http://www.neatorobotics.com/eur_en/sup ... e-updates/)?

At least in Chrome, the "3.1 Update Overview" info paragraph is repeated twice and the hotlink in the 1st iteration in the sentence "To get the most from your Neato, click here to learn how to prepare your home for the best possible cleaning experience." doesn't work by clicking "here".

Also, we get the Brit spelling of Center in the upper right as in "Answer Centre" as the site is from the UK per the footer...

I think I'll wait for some reviews before upgrading but its odd as the original internal placeholder site some other member found last month didn't have these issues...

As we seem to be a diverse and varied user group, if I were Neato Robotics I would use us as beta testers / reviewers before releasing flawed stuff (just saying :) )!
Osteo

Re: 3.1 upgrade site flakey?

Postby dashingemt » January 22nd, 2013, 12:02 pm

Did this just get turned on? I was on the software page yesterday and it was only talking about 2.6! I have new batteries coming in from Neato today to hopefully extend my run time and am not wanting to rush to 3.1, but I am curious as it seems 3.0 is a little odd. Cant wait to see the reviews!
dashingemt

Re: 3.1 upgrade site flakey?

Postby Osteo » January 22nd, 2013, 10:28 pm

Seems that while I was at work Neato fixed the site. Good Job, Neato!
Osteo

Return to Neato Robotics