POLL: How long has YOUR Neato lasted?

News and information about the Neato XV-11 Robotic Vacuum. All discussion and troubleshooting questions go here.

How long did your FIRST Neato last before ANY repair was needed?

It was defective straight out of the box
5%
It failed within the first month
5%
It failed within the first 6 months
24%
It failed within the first 12 months
12%
It lasted between 1 and 2 years before a fault occurred
12%
It lasted between 2 and 3 years before a fault occurred
12%
It's lasted 3 years and is still working perfectly
15%
My Neato is less than 3 years old and I haven't had any problems
15%

Total votes : 41

Re: POLL: How long has YOUR Neato lasted?

Postby kalidiso » July 27th, 2016, 1:55 pm

Dear Vic. thank you for your reply.. (1) Its a Connected, (2)i don'y have a multi-meter but could buy one i guess (3) is that the Neeto android App?

Problem is am sure all apps and SW need the Bot to have some charge.. its totally dead..
kalidiso

Postby vic7767 » July 27th, 2016, 2:10 pm

First thing to find out is if your battery is good and then find an alternate way to charge it so that you can use the NeatoControl program to look at your Botvac Connected.
Roomba and Neato Mods, come visit: http://www.vic7767.com/

http://www.Robot-Doc.com/
vic7767
Robot Master

Postby maddieprivate » July 22nd, 2017, 10:37 am

Both my units died within 4 months of unboxing.
My D75 purchased Sept 4, 2016 lasted 4 months before it got an error code 3000. I followed the instructions on Neatos website and it did not fix the problem. Neato did not respond to my email so I called them. It took about a week but they sent me a replacement. The replacement box simply read D Series. The replacement lasted 3 months and now it has gone crazy. Error code 3000, now not charging.
Again, Neato did not respond to my email, so I got into a live chat with them. Neato is sending me another replacement. I will say the reps are polite, but they need to respond to emails faster. When the replacement arrives, I will sell it cheap.
I have purchased a Roomba 880. Nothing I have used cleans as well and as fast the Neato, and the Roomba takes longer, but what good is the Neato if it needs major repairs every 3-4 months? I am not a tech, I do not know how to fix the thing, nor should I have to after such a short period of time.
maddieprivate

Previous

Return to Neato Robotics