Neato ESP8266 Remote control (www.neatoscheduler.com)

News and information about the Neato XV-11 Robotic Vacuum. All discussion and troubleshooting questions go here.

Re: Neato ESP8266 Remote control (www.neatoscheduler.com)

Postby Schwammal » August 4th, 2017, 3:34 pm

I installed the code on the nodemcu today and do have the same issue with the missing web server. The ESP opens a hotspot and is pingable but is not accessible by the GUI. I recognized that the code in github was not the latest one (1.5 vs 1.6) Any chance to get the latest 1.6 code to see if that solves the issue?

Cheers
Flo
Schwammal

Postby kobold » August 14th, 2017, 5:55 am

Schwammal wrote:I installed the code on the nodemcu today and do have the same issue with the missing web server. The ESP opens a hotspot and is pingable but is not accessible by the GUI. I recognized that the code in github was not the latest one (1.5 vs 1.6) Any chance to get the latest 1.6 code to see if that solves the issue?

Cheers
Flo

I had the same issue. To resolve it I commented out mDNS and connect to the device by IP.
kobold

Postby Schwammal » August 17th, 2017, 3:04 pm

I have tried that before with and without mDNS running in the code but was not successful. I have no idea why that is not working

Cheers
Flo
Schwammal

Previous

Return to Neato Robotics