Botvac Connected Hard Reset/ Map reset

News and information about the Neato XV-11 Robotic Vacuum. All discussion and troubleshooting questions go here.

Botvac Connected Hard Reset/ Map reset

Postby Captclam » May 12th, 2018, 8:03 am

I humbly apologize if this has been addressed in another posting. However, I have Googled for 2 months trying to figure out how to do a hard reset on my botvac connected. Soft reset or hard reset for other versions are easy to find, but not for this sucker. The main reason I would like to do the reset is I configure no other way to delete the map. I moved, and now Benny the vacuum is even more destructive and tantrum prone than ever! I'm thinking erasing the map might help. I have tried every combination of on-off switch and buttons, with no luck on a hard reset. I guess it's possible if I left the battery turned off overnight it might reset, but I am way too childish and impatient to go that route!

Thanks!
Vinny the Vacuum's Boss

(This is my third Neato vacuum, and I have to say my previous experiences over the last several years have not been overly positive. My xv-21 probably cost me $2,000 during the course of ownership from replacing it, replacing batteries, replacing Parts because I thought that would fix it, etc. I refuse to go to the brainless Roomba, so I guess I get what I deserve. I really need this unit to function well, or my marriage may be at risk! It's quite possible my wife will have me indicted on family financial negligence if this turns out to be the same level of boner as the last purchase)
Captclam

Re: Botvac Connected Hard Reset/ Map reset

Postby someoneclever » May 12th, 2018, 8:09 am

someoneclever
Robot Addict

Re: Botvac Connected Hard Reset/ Map reset

Postby Miles267 » September 27th, 2018, 10:23 pm

How do you hard reset and clear all cleaning history for the D7 including previous cleaning maps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Miles267

Return to Neato Robotics