Switch to full style
News and information about the Neato XV-11 Robotic Vacuum. All discussion and troubleshooting questions go here.
Post a reply

Botvac 85 0001 Error

June 10th, 2018, 11:37 am

Hello Everybody,

Last week I bought a Botvac 85 with a broken battery according to the seller.
But unfortunately after replacing the battery, the Robot now shows a error 0001 on the screen saying: "Oops how embarrasing, please press Okay, 0001" I have found some topics on different places around the internet but I havent found a real conclusion to the problem yet.

Is there anyone on this forum who had the same issue and found a fix without having to change the motherboard?
Is there a way to update the firmware and maybe install vorwerk firmware on the Botvac robots? (I read that there is a difference in hardware)

Any suggestions or action points /checks to follow would be great and greatly appreciated!

Best Regards,
Yannic.

Re: Botvac 85 0001 Error

July 13th, 2018, 2:12 am

If you do not know how to hold a soldering iron and are unfamiliar with the chips, then in your capabilities only replace the board as a whole. This is the simplest and most reliable way of repairing, before connecting the battery to the work board it is always worth checking the absence of a connected temperature sensor of the battery on any of the battery wires.
to all the rest of your questions the answer is only one "NO"
Post a reply