Botvac 85 0001 Error

News and information about the Neato XV-11 Robotic Vacuum. All discussion and troubleshooting questions go here.

Botvac 85 0001 Error

Postby Yannicflight » June 10th, 2018, 11:37 am

Hello Everybody,

Last week I bought a Botvac 85 with a broken battery according to the seller.
But unfortunately after replacing the battery, the Robot now shows a error 0001 on the screen saying: "Oops how embarrasing, please press Okay, 0001" I have found some topics on different places around the internet but I havent found a real conclusion to the problem yet.

Is there anyone on this forum who had the same issue and found a fix without having to change the motherboard?
Is there a way to update the firmware and maybe install vorwerk firmware on the Botvac robots? (I read that there is a difference in hardware)

Any suggestions or action points /checks to follow would be great and greatly appreciated!

Best Regards,
Yannic.
Yannicflight

Re: Botvac 85 0001 Error

Postby Medtech » July 13th, 2018, 2:12 am

If you do not know how to hold a soldering iron and are unfamiliar with the chips, then in your capabilities only replace the board as a whole. This is the simplest and most reliable way of repairing, before connecting the battery to the work board it is always worth checking the absence of a connected temperature sensor of the battery on any of the battery wires.
to all the rest of your questions the answer is only one "NO"
Thank you GOOGLE translator for the freedom of communication.
Medtech
Robot Addict

Return to Neato Robotics