Botcav Connected Not Completing Charge / Loosing Wifi Connec

News and information about the Neato XV-11 Robotic Vacuum. All discussion and troubleshooting questions go here.

Botcav Connected Not Completing Charge / Loosing Wifi Connec

Postby bob61 » August 22nd, 2018, 9:48 am

I didn't see it mentioned here, but for past week both of my bots started to exhibit the same issues. After cleaning they would return to base but would not finish charging. Hours later I would find the green light pulsing. I would remove from base and then put it back on, then several minutes later it would send out tones it was done and green light was now solid. I also noticed that both started losing their wifi connection. And neither has produced a map in the past week.

I called Neato this morning and they informed me they are aware of the issue. They are experiencing problems with their servers. They are hoping to have the issue resolved in the next few days. Just passing this info along in case others are having issues.
bob61

Re: Botcav Connected Not Completing Charge / Loosing Wifi Co

Postby Ruben » September 14th, 2018, 12:06 pm

Has this been resolved? I also had some server issues a month ago but it got fixed.

The charging problem, on the other side, looks like a physical issue with your charging station.
Ruben

Return to Neato Robotics