Can’t remove schedule - Neato D3

News and information about the Neato XV-11 Robotic Vacuum. All discussion and troubleshooting questions go here.

Can’t remove schedule - Neato D3

Postby Petterls » February 6th, 2019, 6:29 am

Hi.
I have a Neato D3 and added three scheduled days at 9 AM. I wanted to change cleaning days and time, and changed this. Nothing happened, the robot still started cleaning on mon, wed and fridays at 9 AM. I tried to remove the schedule-setup and add a new one. The new scheduele time/days worked correctly, but the robot still started cleaning 9 AM even though I removed this schedule.

I tried to reset the robot, same thing happened.
I also tried to turn off schedule cleaning.

What to do?

Best regards
Petter
Petterls

Re: Can’t remove schedule - Neato D3

Postby Botty » February 6th, 2019, 7:49 am

have you tried deleting the robot from the app, then re-adding it?
Botty
Robot Addict

Postby Petterls » February 6th, 2019, 8:22 am

I will try that, but I don’t know if that’s the solution until friday at 9AM...

Thanks
Petterls

Postby Petterls » February 8th, 2019, 4:30 am

Ok, so it’s friday morning, 9 AM, my robot starts to clean. Damn it.
Any other suggestions on how to remove this hidden schedule?
Petterls

Postby JEfromCanada » February 8th, 2019, 7:31 am

Petterls wrote:Ok, so it’s friday morning, 9 AM, my robot starts to clean. Damn it.

Have you tried to alter the schedule (not remove it) to see if it takes the alternate time? And then try to delete it.

I'm not aware whether the D3 takes it's time from the app, or whether you can enter a time directly - so that you can "simulate" a start cleaning event without having to wait for several days.
Current robots:
Roomba Discovery 4210 (R.I.P. - Freecycled)
Roomba 560 (retired)
Neato XV-11 SW version 3.1.17844, LDS version 2.6.15295, with Pet Brush and Vic's filter (sold)
Neato Botvac 80 SW version 1.1.97, LDS version 2.6.15295, Board SW version 22753
JEfromCanada
Robot Addict

Postby Botty » February 8th, 2019, 7:36 am

JEfromCanada wrote:
Petterls wrote:Ok, so it’s friday morning, 9 AM, my robot starts to clean. Damn it.

Have you tried to alter the schedule (not remove it) to see if it takes the alternate time? And then try to delete it.

I'm not aware whether the D3 takes it's time from the app, or whether you can enter a time directly - so that you can "simulate" a start cleaning event without having to wait for several days.

in case it's helpful to know, neato have confirmed with me that schedules live on their server rather than locally on the robot. They're pulled down fresh every time (hence why i decided against neatos when choosing a robot to use in a place without internet - roombas store the schedules locally and will use the last programmed schedule even when not connected to anything)
Botty
Robot Addict

Return to Neato Robotics