SR8980 doesn't charge

News and information about the Samsung Navibot, Tango, Furot and VC series Robotic Vacuums. All discussion and troubleshooting questions go here.

SR8980 doesn't charge

Postby lele » January 22nd, 2019, 11:23 am

Hi, I got this robot since 2015, it works perfectly until last month.It stop to charge the battery. I had change the battery (the third) thinking was that the problem...If it's dead and put it on the base it turn on and seems to charge...but no, if i try to start it to clean it immediately turn off deadly..the base show me 4 volts in standby mode, I don't know if the base is bad or the mainboard is gone... :?: :?:
thank u sorry for my English
lele

Re: SR8980 doesn't charge

Postby 1claire » January 28th, 2019, 8:53 pm

I think you should have this machine a check, it's not the battery anymore that causes it to malfunction. It is a bit old and might need some system check.

Last year, I have discovered that my dog shock collars don't work I thought that it is due to its battery but there's so much more. I decided to get a new one since it has not been used for quite some time.
1claire

Return to Samsung Robots