New 2012 model iClebo Arte ... CHECK IT OUT!

Questions and comments about all other Robots go here.

New 2012 model iClebo Arte ... CHECK IT OUT!

Postby dinkydong » April 25th, 2012, 10:49 am

Performance Test: Arte vs LG Roboking vs Samsung

Specs: http://robotbg.com/robots/floor_cleaners/yujin/iclebo_arte
dinkydong
Robot Addict

Re: New 2012 model iClebo Arte ... CHECK IT OUT!

Postby robocleaner » April 25th, 2012, 11:49 am

Very impressive... especially the comparison video with the LG & new Samsung 8950 models. I wonder what this new iClebo Arte model will cost and if it'll be available worldwide?
2 x Karcher RC3000 (2005 & 2012), Trilobite ZA1 (2005), Navibot 8855 (2010)
robocleaner
Robot Addict

Postby AutoBotics » May 11th, 2012, 11:05 am

Robocleaner,

Yes tha Arte will be available worldwide is already on sale in the UK.

A Quick Google will find it.
AutoBotics

Postby djur » August 7th, 2012, 1:15 am

Appears to be very nice.

All the head to heads I can find show it outperforms the other mapping robots in pick-up performance. I am uncertain whether these are biased head to head reviews exploiting some advantage this has in particle size or weight of items or if they are honest reviews (people really intending to determine which is better), obviously the "yujinrobot" stuff on youtube is biased. I never did see a decent head to head on the products iclebo made that were sold under the "phillips homerun" name, so past performance can't be used either.

I recently ordered an LG VR6174LVM, and this robot (the iclebo arte) was the runner up, two reasons... it still bumps things (intentionally, I don't expect the LG to be perfect), and there just aren't any reviews that are believably unbiased.

If anyone has their hands on one and has a few other robots to pit it against, I would love to see a third party "pick up test" this time with varying crumb / dust sizes.
djur

Postby EMC » September 8th, 2012, 3:58 am

Hmmm... Nice indeed.

That head to head video says a lot for me...
I am uncertain whether these are biased head to head reviews exploiting some advantage this has in particle size or weight of items

I wouldn't think that rice was weighted or somehow made more difficult to pick up for the LG & Samsung

It is quite obvious that the LG mostly just bulldozes the rice across the floor, (I have heard it has vitually no suction power, but I cant find any specs on that for either model anyway) I would have thought it's main brush would have more effect. I know suction power only plays a small role in the effectiveness of a Robot vacuum, and I see that according to Yujin Robot http://www.iclebo.com/english/ iClebo Arte's main brush spins at 816 times per minute (almost 14 times per second) I also see that they quote results on a Sand test as Arte having 89% pick up compared to an average of 54% for other brands. (the test is stated as being to an International test stanrdard) (I guess some would claim that they might be lying)

In that video he Samsung looks like it picks up nearly as good as the Arte, but, seeing that the Samsung gets stuck easily and definitely does not negoitiate the area or obstacles anywhere nearly as well as iClebo Arte, (and that the one Samsung I have seen operating was so loud) it is a no brainer for me.
I don't expect the LG to be perfect

I am sure we can't expect any Robot vacuum cleaner to be perfect, now or even in the future either, especially considering that every home environment is going have it's own unique circumstances with furnishings, layout and design.

I am going to buy Arte in coming weeks and will give my own honest opinion here some time after that.
EMC

Postby Trevi » November 9th, 2012, 4:57 am

Dear EMC,

I read your posting with interest. As you've mentioned in September 2012 that you'll give your honest opinion of the performance of Iclebo Arte after you've bought the machine. I'm awaiting to read your honest review of the machine performance as I'm about to commit to one, either the iRobot Roomba 780 or the LG Iclebo Arte.

I haven't make up my mind yet as each machine has its own strengths & weaknesses based on my research and some videos that I viewed over the Youtube posted by some independent parties. Pls post your review of your honest opinion for us to consider or you can either email it directly to me at trevc99 (at) gmail (dot) com....Thanks & look forward to seeing your review.

Moderator's Note: Masked your email address so the bots won't pick it up and send you spam.
Trevi

Postby CIDU50 » August 6th, 2013, 5:45 am

Who is the Australian distributor? Does the iClebo have a cliff function?
CIDU50

Postby a4refillpad » February 10th, 2014, 9:35 pm

Old thread but I thought I may as well answer as I now have one. Yes it does have a cliff function like most robots. Seems pretty good at mapping as well. Clearly more accurate than the Samsungs I own.
current bots: Clebo Arte, Vorwerk VR-100 (one broken one new), Neato XV-25, Neato XV-12, Roomba 564, Evo Mint 2, Roomba 770, Hauzen VC-RE70V, Samsung SR8980, Karcher RC3000, Robomow RL350 (lawnmower)
previous bots: Samsung SR8845, Neato XV-15
a4refillpad
Robot Addict

Postby alliyance » July 16th, 2014, 7:27 pm

Well it cost around 500$, available in canada and the us at amazon. Also in stores.
alliyance

Return to All Other Robots