What is the modell nummber of the LG Homebot 3.0 ?
Is it LG VR6270LVMB or LRV790R ? Im in Europe/Sweden, and we dont have them on the offical lg site!
Know that this is not a universal robot topic, but i just cant not write my own experinse so here i go:
I own a Xv-25 today (XV 21)
And i can tell you that as almost all users i have a terrble battery life.
Mine is only 9 month old and im on secound battery pack. And tomorow will change to 3d battery pack cause im getting about 5-20 min from mine now!!!
+ Vacum power
+ Less cleaning brushes and parts
+ smarter when its "workning", some times it can act really dum too!
- No side brush
- Battery SUCKS
- Faster cleaning and going on same spot once dosent always mean better cleaning!
- bad build quality.
- Laser part gets stuck sometimes.
- motor takes in much hair and dust
- Wheels quality sucks, mine is almost racing slate now!
- Not so good with driving over door woods (Dont now whats it called in english)
And i owned a bunch of roombas, wich latest was 780.
+ SIde brush
+ Awsome battery life. about 2-3 hours
+ remote controll
+ Overall much better cleaning that Neato cause of multi drives on same area
- Tottaly stupid, even with its lighthouses it misses spots! (By the way all robots do miss some spots!)
- Takes much time cleaning it
- Only 1 side brush. Would be better with 2
- Roomba models almost same over the year, not much happning under the hood! Dosent get any smarter.
- Dose bump into things all the times and get scratched
I might have missed some stuff..
And i did own an older samsung..
SO here im now thing about buying the new LG home bot 3.0 or the Roomba 880
.. Dont know wich one.
And roomba 880
isnt avalble in Sweden yet! Prices are pretty expensive for both, but F**ck it, if its good so i dont care. I love these damn robots!