iClebo Omega very strong vacuum

Questions and comments about all other Robots go here.

iClebo Omega very strong vacuum

Postby Medtech » September 14th, 2016, 4:18 pm

Omega.
After a long wait got Omega iClebo, once disassembled, Mighty robot made like his predecessor reliably, some excesses seen in the plastic to provide strength.
Improved reliability bumper touch sensors are now used only optical, a huge number of proximity sensors on the bumper, it's not just the sensor detects reflection from approaching the surface, namely, distance meters hurdles bumper is a separate controller which gives the already processed data to assess the situation.
Train bumper wiring has become longer and more gently bent, which means that the manufacturer learn from our mistakes to improve the operational stability of the robot.
Improved and simplified drive side brushes, in my opinion was not without some kopipasta with another well-known company, but it only adds to the reliability of the node.
Amazingly designed drive wheels seem to increase exchange rate stability and to preserve the center of rotation when turning on the spot.
I went to see a robot on the old and new firmware, changes were visible to the naked eye, the robot several transformed, practically ceased to touch the obstacles, only thin and prominent places, everything else passes without touching, in my opinion a very positive moment in the apartment with white and soft furnishings .
Air path in the robot is direct and straightforward, straight from the brush which is mounted in a movable housing - base and biased for reliable clamping surface to air enters through the direct channel is equipped with a dust sensor directly into the trash bin in which there is a valve to prevent loss during emptying garbage.
Setting out wheeled bin on top of the robot under the hinged cover has become a standard for robots.
garbage can filter protected against coarse dirt small additional mesh prevents clogging of the filter pleats. trash can be placed without the filter in place, but the presence of an optical sensor filter will not allow the robot to run when measured had to deceive the sensor to the robot started.
http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/medtex/6 ... 23_600.jpg
Soft Paddle brush completely covers the air intake, it can increase the speed of air flow in the workspace brush and reduce the parasitic leak air. When cleaning on carpets or on very uneven surfaces automatically turns on Turbo mode and fan power is increased. Turbo mode can be enabled or disabled directly from the console.
The old method of robot vacuum measurement has been redesigned and updated as fans came to power a whole new level thanks to the innovations of the Delta Electronics
1. We measured the vacuum level at the fully closed inlet in two Eco and Turbo mode
2. The measured vacuum level for a plug with a hole equal to the passage opening garbage can to the minimum cross-section without the filter in two modes when using the robot on a flat surface
3. Measured operating vacuum directly in the trash can in two modes with the robot on a flat surface
Evacuation is usually measured water U-shaped vacuum gauge, its production just as the methodology and calculation formula http://www.kipinfo.ru/info/stati/?id=105%20.
Measured and vacuum passages garbage bin area using the simplified calculation allowed to estimate the flow rate of air at the inlet of the garbage can and a general air flow which circulates through the robot itself.
The calculation is very simple, not taking into account the subtleties of the mass and the results were rather write in parrots, all measurements were taken three times and averaged.
Luckily the disposal was one of the direct rivals Omega, Botvac Connected, the photograph he is unusual for him my white body repair bench Botvac, but completely with the innards Botvac Connected-a.
Opponents have to use a filter that prior to the measurements carefully propylesosheny, but the selection of the measurement method were also with filters and without filters, this does not make big changes, as well as transfers of pressure measurement points, the differences at the level of 2-3 mm of water and a very rough formula calculation can not attach any importance to this because the results were simply stunning.
Area aisle is the maximum area of ​​the passage opening the dust-collecting

The area of ​​the air intake is a projection of the protection area of ​​the brush, it is difficult to measure the real area, were taken maximum values.
 In Botvac a very large value, a brush is long and the air intake is obtained with a large area, a brush is not firmly adheres to the protection of the air and going across the intake area.
 The Omega two meanings air intake area because brush is very tight to protect the brush and only opens the sector for air inlet bounded by two brush blades and protected brush and rotating brushes periodically reduced to 0, and the second value is the entire area of ​​the air intake protection brushes.
These data are for those who want to calculate the velocity of the air is in the air intake.
From the tables it is clear that the greatest robot performance is pumped through the filter of the air uniquely belongs to the Omega, and thus the air velocity through a small air intake is very high that keeps clean brush, denser packaging waste and lift debris from the deeper layers of carpets.
Leave measuring the amount of debris that can collect the robot more interested in the users.

To date, the Omega is a robot with the highest rates as a vacuum cleaner, far surpassed his nearest rival Botvac Connected.
 In turn Roomba 980, Cobold VR-200 and Xiaomi Mijia Mi.
http://medtex.livejournal.com/7103.html original article.
Please apologize for the automated translation: +))
Thank you GOOGLE translator for the freedom of communication.
Medtech
Robot Addict

Re: iClebo Omega very strong vacuum

Postby glnc222 » September 14th, 2016, 9:46 pm

iClebo is from Yujin Robotics, a Korean firm specializing in robots for industry and home.
CNET reviewed their Arte model http://www.cnet.com/products/yujin-robot-iclebo-arte/review/
The Omega is not yet distributed in the U.S. but specialty importers have supplied other models online through Amazon and others.
glnc222
Robot Master

Postby Medtech » September 15th, 2016, 6:49 am

This manufacturer for a long time in the Russian market more than a year ago, announced the Omega model, sales began more than two months ago in Korea, the manufacturer of the robot ran in in their own market, and after the new firmware release began sales in Russia, already have the first buyers.
I was a robot from the official seller for testing, I was able to see in action the old and new firmware.
The robot actually has the highest productivity among vacuum and robots have visited me in the repair. Navigation in bright rooms simply beautiful, only the odometer and the accelerometer in contact work in the dark, the positioning accuracy is reduced, but it is better and more accurate the previous model.
In the next post will be described disadvantages.
Thank you GOOGLE translator for the freedom of communication.
Medtech
Robot Addict

Postby Honza » November 27th, 2016, 9:25 am

Hi, I have read the positive references and I have bought iClebo Omega last week. It was not possible to get it in Czech Republic, but friends in Russia bought it and bring it to me. So the first impression was very good and the cleaning and moving was more than expected. The only little disadvantage was, that it cant start without the base, so when I need cleaning upstairs, I have to bring it with base there. Without it is just rotating and looks despred.

Today I start iClebo Omega and went out. When I came after 1 hour back, the robot was just standing in the middle of the room and doing nothing. On the panel was blinking just a lower part of the last digit, which I didnt found in the manual as error message. It is not charging in the base and doing nothing. The service centre is really far away in Russia and iClebo Czech is not selling it and maintaining as well :-(

Do you have any idea, what should be the problem and how to fix it?

Thanks a lot

Honza
Honza

Postby vic7767 » November 27th, 2016, 10:47 am

I don't have this robot yet but your problem may be low battery. Try charging the battery with another charger first to get the level up and then install into your robot and try charging from the home base.
Roomba and Neato Mods, come visit: http://www.vic7767.com/

http://www.Robot-Doc.com/
vic7767
Robot Master

Postby Honza » November 27th, 2016, 4:09 pm

I have tried with the charger direct to the robot without the base, but with no positive result :-( I try to switch it off completely with no energy to wipe the temp. In russian sites is everyone talking about problem of the motherboard, but it was working day ago :-(
Honza

Postby glnc222 » November 27th, 2016, 4:45 pm

The connection on the robot will charge the same way as the dock so will not work any better. An external charger is a separate device for charging batteries, with the battery removed from the robot. You must get the specifications of the battery from the label on it and get a matching type of charger, for the voltage and charging rate. They are expensive. Used for RC model racing etc. A short few seconds charge can sometimes be applied with a car battery or other power supply depending on the specifications of the battery. Care must be taken with lithium batteries to be correct as there is a fire hazard besides just damaging the battery. Lithium batteries are used with proper equipment, not casual experiments.
The problem can be that if the battery is over-discharged, the robot may decide the battery is defective and refuse to charge it as a safety matter etc. This has occurred in other brands of robots. Normally good computer programs should prevent this condition developing, but there are limits to what can be done. The programs assume a good battery is installed.
glnc222
Robot Master

Postby Honza » November 28th, 2016, 1:50 pm

For me was confusing that I have found the robot standing in the middle of the room with white blinking of the right-bottom digit of the clock. The blinking was not regular. Before that it was in the charger whole night and completely charged with green light. My wife has checked the russian sites and they are more talking about motherboard which makes me really sad, because at the moment I have no plan for trips to Russia :-( The battery issue I cant try at home, so if there is no way to find another solution I try to find some service guy in Czech Republic, who is not afraid of this model :-(
Honza

Postby Honza » December 13th, 2016, 1:13 pm

So today I got back the battery from charging and they told me that there was 70% energy left :-( They charge it fully and I have tried to start the robot and find out that nothing changed and it is not reacting on anything :-( Do you have any ideas, what should be the problem?
Honza

Return to All Other Robots