Haier XShuai T370, Gyro Mapping, Voice Control

Questions and comments about all other Robots go here.

Haier XShuai T370, Gyro Mapping, Voice Control

Postby ZTCB1 » July 28th, 2017, 8:03 am

The Haier XShuai T370 is currently produced and sold only as an exclusive product for GearBest, although there are several other Haier models, the T370 can only be found on the indicated seller. It has several improved things over regular cheap vacuums and some are worth mentioning. The first thing that attracted me is the "Gyro-navigation" which is used as a navigation-mapping sensor. It will be curios to see how it copes against the Xiaomi LIDAR as it's only half the price of that. Further on there are some improvements such as Nidec brushless vacuum motor which is more silent and powerful with much more longer life span and it's suction power that is rated to 1500Pa (ILIFE models only have a maximum of 850-1000Pa).

I'm personally thinking of giving it a test, I still have my ILIFE units and they all still work but i'm intregued about the gyro navigation.

Producers specifications and features

Main Features:
• Clean up the pet hair with ease
Featuring the 2-stage cleaning system, side brushes push the debris into the path to catch dirt and dust hiding along the walls, and the powerful motor offers up to 1500Pa suction to absorb the debris from all types of floor. Makes your home completely hair-free
• Intelligent route planning - Epson gyroscope navigation
Adopting the world famous Epson gyroscope to navigate the robot. The robot can calculate the room area, memorize the room layout of a room, which makes it never miss any area or corner
• Stay away from pet hair allergies - high-efficiency HEPA filter
The HEPA filter widely used in air purifier, is built in our robot, works to trap even the smallest dust and dirt
• Nidec brushless motor - electromagnetic induction without friction
The Nidec brushless motor spins up to 16500 r/m, and offers 1500Pa powerful suction. It features the low noise and ultra-long lifespan due to its zero friction system
• 14.8V 2600mAh Li-ion battery - 120min cleaning time
2600mAh large battery capacity ensures at least 120min cleaning time ( 90min for cleaning, 30min for finding the charging dock ) , is great for big house ( 120 - 150 square meters )
• APP control - support 10 languages
Use the APP to control your robot and get more fun, the APP will automatically identify the language of your mobile phone system
• Support Amazon Alexa - name your robot vacuum
Use the Amazon Alexa devices to control the robot by your voice, and name your little housekeeper
• 4 cleaning routes - meets all of your cleaning needs
Automatic cleaning: the robot changes the cleaning route according to the home layout
S-shaped cleaning: the most efficient cleaning route, cleans the room without repetition or omission
Spot cleaning: the robot spins around the center in spiral way
Edge cleaning: the robot cleans along the wall
• Wet / dry mopping - 300ml large water capacity
300ml water tank capacity is enough to mop the whole rooms
• Rubber universal wheel
The rubber material ensures the robot will not scratch or damage your floor
• Cleaning reservation
Simply make an appointment and go to work, when you get home, you home is completely free of dust
• Obstacle climbing
The large wheels are specially designed to work on the rough floor. It can also steadily climb 15-degree slope, the maximum climbing height is 1cm ( great for short-hair carpet )
• Anti-collision design
The infrared senor with mechanical sensor ensures that the robot will not bump or damage your delicate furniture
• Anti-drop design
The embedded anti-drop sensor can detect the location and change the direction in order to avoid falling
• Automatic recharging
When the power is about to run out, the robot will go back to the charging base
• Remote control
You can control the direction, choose the cleaning mode and make an appointment by the remote controller
• Ultra thin body
8cm slim body is designed to clean the areas under furniture that you cannot reach
• IML surface technology
The robot body features high hardness, prevents scratch, resists to wear and never fades
• Available floor types
Hardwood floor, carpet, tiles, under bed and under table

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
ZTCB1

Re: Haier XShuai T370, Gyro Mapping, Voice Control

Postby Fraggboy » August 10th, 2017, 5:31 pm

ZTCB1,

Thank you for sharing the specs on the Haier robotic vacuum. It looks intriguing. If you do decide to pick one up, please let us know how it performs in your home. If memory serves correctly, the Rydis R750 uses a gyro for navigation as well.
Chris

:confusion-shrug:
Website Question? Check out the FAQ section.
Roomba/Scooba Question? Check out the READ FIRST section.
:text-search:
Before posting, check out the improved Search engine. Your question might have been answered already.
Fraggboy
Robot Master

Postby ZTCB1 » August 11th, 2017, 4:48 am

Fraggboy wrote:ZTCB1,

Thank you for sharing the specs on the Haier robotic vacuum. It looks intriguing. If you do decide to pick one up, please let us know how it performs in your home. If memory serves correctly, the Rydis R750 uses a gyro for navigation as well.

Yes, I have decided to give it a chance, order was placed already and it's on the way to me, but it will take ~2 weeks for it to arrive (an issues with my area and postal services).
ZTCB1

Postby glnc222 » August 12th, 2017, 4:02 pm

Can't see any main brush intake, and type of brush.

[edit]Other short thread on this product http://www.robotreviews.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=19919
-- mentions a Gearbest U.S. warehouse.
Review Section http://www.robotreviews.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=20078
Last edited by glnc222 on August 18th, 2017, 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
glnc222
Robot Master

Postby dex1i38 » August 16th, 2017, 10:15 pm

Geekbuying.com got them on sale right now.
http://www.geekbuying.com/item/Haier-XS ... ier-xshuai
dex1i38

Postby ZTCB1 » September 1st, 2017, 8:32 am

So it has finally arrived, I'm working on testing and reviewing it currently and until my conclusions arrive and videos start to take shape and get uploaded here is a gallery full of detailed pictures with it:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
ZTCB1

Postby ZTCB1 » September 1st, 2017, 9:16 am

And first part of the video review, with a quick look around and some details.

ZTCB1

Postby ZTCB1 » September 13th, 2017, 9:25 am

Haier XShuai T370 vs. ILife X5.
A comparison test to observe the working pattern and the efficiency of gathering dirt. The test was done with 36 grams of mixed oats and tapioca pearls. The tapioca is extremely difficult to gather as it has the shape of almost a perfect ball so it will roll easily and gets spread by the side brushes.

ZTCB1

Return to All Other Robots