I recently pieced together a few articles on the net about connecting the Roborock S50 to Google home and successfully managed to set mine up for pretty extensive voice commands.
For example, I can now say to the google home device things like:
- OK google, clean under the table
- OK google, clean the kitchen
- OK google, clean under Emilys chair (after my daughter eats it gets a bit messy
If anyone is interested to do the same and is stuggling with the guides on the net, just let me know and i'll try to help out.
Just a heads up for things you'll need:
- Google home device
- Roborock S50 or Xiaomi Robot
- Raspberry PI (required if you want to customize it fully through the robot's API)
(without Raspberry PI, commands are limited to: Start the robot, Send the robot home etc..)