What is best robot vacuum for pet hair and hardwood floors?

Questions and comments about all other Robots go here.

What is best robot vacuum for pet hair and hardwood floors?

Postby edwardmorrison » January 21st, 2019, 11:08 pm

Our very old and faithful robot vacuum sadly gave in and stopped working after about 25 years. Our local vacuum cleaner shop would not even look at it. It's time to move on and find a replacement.

We are not very informed about new robot vacuum cleaners. What are the best vacuum cleaner brands and options these days? Do you recommend? We do have quite a lot of pet hair and hardwood floors, so we'd need something good for that.

I've googled around a bit and consumer reports recommend iRobot Roomba 890, while Get Cleaning Done recommends a robot vacuum that's supposed to be specifically good for hardwood floors and pet hair, ECOVACS DEEBOT N79S. What do you think about these two options?
edwardmorrison

Re: What is best robot vacuum for pet hair and hardwood floo

Postby Alexlasalle » January 23rd, 2019, 9:03 pm

Interested in this as well
Fan2Robot
Alexlasalle

Re: What is best robot vacuum for pet hair and hardwood floo

Postby ps0001 » January 24th, 2019, 10:59 pm

How big is your home, and do your pets have long hair or short hair? I'm a fan of the Roomba 900 and i-series robots, and though I've used other Roomba models, I admit I've never owned other brands of robotic vacuum cleaners.
ps0001
Robot Addict

Return to All Other Robots