D5 connected red light flashing

News and information about the Neato XV-11 Robotic Vacuum. All discussion and troubleshooting questions go here.

D5 connected red light flashing

Postby JDC » January 5th, 2019, 11:17 pm

Ok got this at christmas time and still have not got it to connect to my phone or 2 other smart devises. It got stuck in a light curtian and stopped. now it beeps and red light flashes i think it beeps a code not sure though. Ive taken the battery out for 10 mins and it wont reset . ive cleaned the lazers on the bottom and check and cleaned around the wheels and brushes. im about ready to exchange this one for another. any ideas or tips?
JDC

Re: D5 connected red light flashing

Postby vic7767 » January 6th, 2019, 1:14 am

Return it. Seems you have never got it to install correctly from day one.
Roomba and Neato Mods, come visit: http://www.vic7767.com/
vic7767
Robot Master

Postby fmulders » January 6th, 2019, 6:00 am

Did you try this?

If you experience strange troubles with unexpected behaviour of you Botvac, you should try the steps below:

- Push bumper to the left and hold together with the start button until leds go off.
- Release and push start button once to start up.
- Then go to the app, select the bot in upper right corner.
You will see an extra menu button "RESET ROBOT AND CONNECT TO WI-FI" This is there to reset your Bot and set things straight again!
Now follow the steps via the app to connect to WiFi again. (WiFi AND Bluetooth needs to be ON at your phone/tablet)
fmulders
Robot Groupie

Postby JDC » January 6th, 2019, 9:34 am

Ive never got it to connect. and tried on multiple devises so i have no app.
JDC

Return to Neato Robotics