Just a note that I also have been pulling my hair out with the dreaded "(right/left) wheel stuck" error.
On my Neato it was always the right wheel. I dismantled, cleaned out, vacuumed out and reassembled both wheels for good measure. I removed motors, greased all areas needing grease etc. etc. No luck. 15 minutes into cleaning my Neato would stop and say "Right wheel stuck" as usual.
So i decided to switch the wheel motors to hopefully isolate the problem as being either the right wheel assembly or the motor itself. Sure enough next time I ran Neato it stopped after a bit and showed "Left wheel stuck".
Now I know it's the motor.
So after ascertaining that I can get an entire new wheel assembly, motor included, for about $40 online I decided that since I don't have the equipment or skill to dismantle the motor I'd just do my best to clean it out. I took it out of Neato and then flooded it with WD40 through one of the holes on it twice. I then blew it out with canned air, dried it off and flooded it again with electrical cleaner, which I happened to have a can of in my shop for some reason. I drained the motor, spun it a bit and reassembled everything.
I started Neato up in my house and it's been running for 2 hours now with no problems, which is the first time it's gone more than 30 minutes without "My wheel is stuck" error coming up.
So hopefully this will help others with this problem, and also it verifies to me that the wheel motors are a problem spot with Neatos, at least they are on mine. To be honest I don't expect this to permanently fix the issue, but for now Neato is working and if I get another "Left wheel stuck" error I'm just going to order a new assembly (since the motors don't appear to be available separately) and hope for the best.