Xiaomi S6

Questions and comments about all other Robots go here.

Xiaomi S6

Postby Brett » May 7th, 2019, 9:35 pm

Launch video

Review

(-8
Time flies like an arrow.
Fruit flies like a banana!
Brett
Robot Addict

Re: Xiaomi S6

Postby twistdh » May 8th, 2019, 4:36 am

it seems great! the price at the moment is a little bit too high, i'll wait a better price.

i saw it with another name (T6 instead of S6), is it possible?
twistdh

Postby bleomycin » May 20th, 2019, 5:49 pm

These Xiaomi products are very interesting but I worry about parts availability and service for the US market? What happens to one of these things after the 1yr warranty is up? Can parts be purchased or can you even send it in to be repaired for a reasonable price or does it become a doorstop if anything goes wrong? The price is only competitive assuming it is easily repairable.
bleomycin

Postby twistdh » Yesterday, 4:43 am

i have the first version from 2 years now and it has no problem at the moment. i've found original replacement in various online store (aliexpress for example, and other). it's really easy to open e repair your own (i've unmounted mine just to see how it's made e to clean it, really easy). ship it in china is possible but too expensive to me.

i think that the S6 uses also part of the older model, that can be found relatively easy, at least in italy...
twistdh

Return to All Other Robots