i7 room cleaning oddity

The very latest news and updates for the iRobot Roomba robotic vacuum, the Scooba Robotic Washer and the Dirt Dog workshop sweeper. All discussion and troubleshooting questions go here.

i7 room cleaning oddity

Postby Hazel5511 » May 14th, 2019, 7:49 pm

I've had my i7+ for a couple of weeks. I have successfully mapped the main floor and created labeled specific rooms etc. I'm noticing something really odd. When I send Hazel out to clean an individual room or rooms, she spends about 5 minutes cleaning areas around the home base before setting out to the room she's supposed to clean. Any idea why? I've attached the map image that shows where she cleaned when I asked for the master bathroom to be cleaned.

Thanks!
Attachments
IMG_9780.PNG
Hazel5511

Re: i7 room cleaning oddity

Postby RTC » May 14th, 2019, 9:12 pm

Hazel5511 wrote:I've had my i7+ for a couple of weeks. I have successfully mapped the main floor and created labeled specific rooms etc. I'm noticing something really odd. When I send Hazel out to clean an individual room or rooms, she spends about 5 minutes cleaning areas around the home base before setting out

Maybe she just wants to keep her own home clean before leaving for work. :wink: :wink:
Technologist (i.e. one who studies technologies)

From the earliest "sticks and stones" technologies of our prehuman ancestors to the latest "high tech" technologies of today, I like studying it all!
RTC
Robot Addict

Return to iRobot Roomba and Scooba Chat