The new Roomba 870 will clean your floors like no vacuum has ever cleaned before. Featuring the revolutionary AeroForce™ Performance Cleaning System, Roomba 870 removes up to 50% more dirt, dust, hair and debris from all floor types. The tangle-free Aeroforce™ Extractors are virtually maintenance-free, making it even easier for Roomba to tackle daily dirt build-up.
IROBOT ROOMBA® 870 FULL SPECIFICATIONS
The AeroForce Performance Cleaning System
AeroForce uses a combination of three technologies to deliver the ideal balance of vacuum suction and debris extraction. Ideal for homes with pets and allergy sufferers, Roomba 870 traps dirt, particulates and allergens, drawing them into the sealed, HEPA-filtered bin. Here's how AeroForce works:
- Tangle-Free AeroForce Extractors: Dual extractors grab and break down dirt and debris from any floor type. No brushes mean no tangles for you.
- Airflow Accelerator: The accelerator creates a sealed channel that concentrates the airflow, drawing in more debris.
- High-Efficiency Vacuum: A compact and efficient high-powered motor provides a 5X improvement in air power than previous Roomba generations.
Roomba automatically adjusts between floor types to clean carpets, tile, hardwood and laminate floors as it moves through your home. The spinning side brush cleans dirt from wall edges.
Dirt happens every day. Keeping up with it just got easier.
- Docks And Recharges: Roomba returns to its Home Base® to dock and recharge.
- Cleans On Schedule: Roomba can be preset to vacuum up to seven times per week.
- XLife Battery: XLife Battery delivers twice as many cleaning cycles as previous Roomba batteries, doubling the time before you may need to replace your Roomba battery.
- Avoids Off-Limit Areas: A Virtual Wall® keeps Roomba in the rooms you want to vacuum and out of the ones you don't.
- Lets You Know When Bin Is Full: Indicator lets you know when bin needs to be emptied.
iAdapt® Responsive Navigation Technology
- In coverage tests, Roomba out-cleans the competition thanks to iAdapt Technology, iRobot's advanced system of software and sensors. iAdapt enables Roomba to find its way around any shape or size of home, covering every area of floor multiple times.
- Finds Dirt And Debris: With Dirt Detect Series 2, Roomba uses optical and acoustic sensors to find dirt and perform concentrated cleaning.
- Cleans Like You Would: The Persistent Pass Cleaning Method employs a back-and-forth cleaning pattern to apply elbow grease in areas where it senses excessive dirt.
- Vacuums Along Wall Edges: Roomba uses Wall-Following Technology to clean right up to wall edges and kickboards.
- Won't Get Tangled Up: Anti-Tangle Technology keeps Roomba from getting stuck on cords, carpet fringe and tassels.
- Won't Fall Down Stairs: Cliff-detection sensors allow Roomba to avoid stairs and other drop-offs.
- Won't Damage Furniture: The molded, soft-touch bumper cushions the contact between Roomba and furniture, walls and other objects.
- Pushes Past Soft Obstacles: Light-Touch Bumper Technology accurately discerns soft barriers from solid barriers, allowing Roomba to go under curtains, bed skirts and couch skirts.
What's In The Box:
- 1 iRobot Roomba 870
- 1 XLife Battery
- 2 Virtual Walls (batteries included)
- 1 Integrated Home Base®
- 1 Extra HEPA Filter
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty On Robot,
- 6-Month Manufacturer's Limited Warranty On Battery
This topic is being discussed in the following thread: